miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012


JESUS, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, INVITES YOU:
"WALK WITH ME ..."

"WALK WITH loved (a), is long and narrow the way;
but never leave thee, I will lead you along paths of glorious victory. Will learn things you never knew and show you the hidden treasures that I have for you.

WALK WITH ME and your feet will not slip ever, there is much mud on the road, because the mud of slander, judgment and gossip does not overtake you.

WALK WITH ME and all your works will be fruitful and multipliable blessing, because I will teach you the secret of planting and harvesting.

WALK WITH ME and get Wisdom and Power, will teach you to discover the tricks of your enemy and use the Sword of My Holy Spirit. Fear not, I WILL ALWAYS YOUR COAT.

WALK WITH ME and your heart will flow rivers of living water, because my presence in you, is a fount of living water, springing up into eternal life.

WALK WITH ME and see my glory to every step with me learn to climb the mountains, no difficulty will be for you an obstacle, for every mountain will bow before us.


WALK WITH ME and know the joy of giving life, and experience the power of my resurrection where we go.

WALK WITH ME and you will dissipate the darkness, bringing deliverance, healing and salvation to the lost, for the radiant light of My Presence and My Spirit.

WALK WITH ME and see Satan and his demons fleeing in terror!, The CONSUMING FIRE OF MY PRESENCE.

WALK WITH ME and sit with me in the heavenly places, because you will establish in areas of Government, put in your mouth my decrees and my people will be enriched.

WALK WITH ME and see the results of my grace unmatched, you will see hell and stripped the House of My Father celebrating my victories.

WALK WITH ME and I will show you your rightful place at the table of My Wedding Dinner and the crown of fine gold I have for you.

WALK WITH ME ... son (a) loved (a), WALK WITH ME ... "

The truth is love and bless you with truth: Ps. Isaiah Daniel Kam Sirlopú of:
Ministry of War and Revival Lions Intercontinental "THE LION OF JUDAH"
Love, Prayers and Anointing: Ps. Gozo in Victoria, of:
Ministry of Height "Aguilas del Rey CHRISTIANS IN VICTORY"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario